Location: Chico, California
Description: The instrument is done in a Brazilian Rosewood finish and is of the carved Victorian style. The piano has been fully restored and refinished, inside and out, and the restoration was done with a full historical perspective in mind.
1. Weight: 700 lbs
2. Dimensions: 54w x 62h x 27d
3. Year of manufacture: 1891
4. Country of manufacture: USA
5. Last tuning: 11/22
6. Conditions of the hammers, tuners, soundboard: Completely restored, new
7. Conditions of storage/use: Suitable environment free of dust and stable humidity.
8. Restorations the instrument underwent: Complete restoration in 2014 by The Antique Piano Shop located in Texas
9. Aesthetic and/or functional defects: None