Stories about the piano-buying experience
- Stories should be of the author’s experience in buying or selling pianos — experiences that were somehow unusual, surprising, touching, and/or instructive.
- Stories must be true; however, the names of persons and firms mentioned in the stories may be disguised when advisable.
- The author’s real name — and, if a retailer, actual store affiliation — must accompany submission. In rare instances, however, a request to publish anonymously will be considered.
- Stories will be edited for length, grammar, and style, but the edited version will be published only with the author’s approval.
- Photos pertinent to the story will be considered for publication.
- Publication will be online only.
- In general, no payment will be made for use of the story. However, when the story is by a professional author, a small payment will be considered.
- License is only to publish online on the Piano Buyer blog/website; author retains all other rights.
- Submissions of any length are considered, but shorter ones are preferred.
- Submissions should be sent in Microsoft Word, as an e-mail attachment, to email@example.com.
If you'd like to make a comment on any of the stories, please visit our Piano-Buying Stories